Self Study 101: Fundamentals of Real Property Appraisal
The Fundamentals of Real Property Appraisal course is designed to provide you with an understanding and working knowledge of the procedures and techniques required to estimate the market value of vacant and improved properties. This course concentrates on the skills necessary for estimating the market value of properties using two approaches to value: the cost approach and the sales comparison approach.
Please review our technology requirements and cancellation policy for Self Study Courses before purchasing.
This course is not AQB approved.
Please note that when you enroll in an IAAO self-study course, you take the course at your own pace and without instructor support. Please check with your local jurisdiction for eligibility.
- You must cancel a course in writing and on the same day as the course purchase date. To cancel a course, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If IAAO receives a cancellation request after the date of purchase, the IAAO will not issue a refund.
- For the exam: A computer web camera with microphone is required. Please review complete requirements for ProctorFree, our online proctoring service, here.
- A calculator is required.
- Current version of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari on a computer running Windows 7, 8, or 10 or Mac OS 10.11+ (El Capitan).
- If accessing the course using a mobile device, it must be a large-screen device such as an iPhone 6+ or iPad.