Self Study Courses
Please note that when you enroll in an IAAO self-study course, you take the course at your own pace and without instructor support. Students have 90 days from the date they begin the course to complete the material and take the final exam.
These courses are not AQB approved. Please check with your local jurisdiction for eligibility.
- You must cancel a course in writing and on the same day as the course purchase date. To cancel a course, please send an email to email@example.com.
- If IAAO receives a cancellation request after the date of purchase, the IAAO will not issue a refund.
- For the exam: A computer web camera with microphone is required. Please review complete requirements for ProctorU, our online proctoring service, here.
- A calculator is required.
- Current version of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari on a computer running Windows 7, 8, or 10 or Mac OS 10.11+ (El Capitan).
- If accessing the course using a mobile device, it must be a large-screen device such as an iPhone 6+ or iPad.
For a list of frequently asked questions and answers about taking online courses, please visit the FAQ page!
If you need assistance or have general questions about any of the items on this page, please contact the Professional Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-701-8100. If you have a specific question about a course or are having trouble accessing your online course, please submit a ticket. Office hours are 8:00 am–5:00 pm CST.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|